Wie eine Gesellschaft zerfällt
He lists down four phases as to how it happens:
Phase 1 – Demoralization
This is a process which can take about 15-30 years to perform . During this stage, the moral fibre and integrity of the country is put into question, thereby creating doubt in the minds of the people. To do so, manipulation of the media and academia is required to influence young people. As the younger generation embraces new values, such as Marxism and Leninism in newer and trendy Garbs , the older generation slowly loses control simply through attrition.
Phase 2 – Destabilization
The intent is to create a massive government permeating society and becoming intrusive in the lives of its citizens. This can take from two to five years to perform, again with the active support of academia pushing youth in this direction. Here, entitlements and benefits are promised to the populace to encourage their support. Basically, they are bribing the people to accept their programs.
Phase 3 – Crisis
This is a major step lasting up to six weeks and involves a revolutionary change of power. This is where an alarming event upsets and divides the country thereby creating panic among the citizens.
Phase 4 – Normalization
The final stage is where the populace finally acquiesces and begins to assimilate communism. This can take up to two decades to complete.
The List of Rules he cites for Revolution are:
- Corrupt the young, get them interested in sex, take them away from religion. Make them superficial and snobbish in their understanding of the world.
- Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial issues of less importance to create and compound a divide.
- Destroy people’s faith in their national leaders by holding the latter up for contempt and ridicule.
- Always preach democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
- Encourage government extravagances, destroy its credit system, which will produce years of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
- Incite unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of the government towards such disorders.
- Breakdown the old moral virtues of honesty, sobriety, self-restraint, faith.
The Main point he makes it all starts by the act of trying to legislate equality rather than understanding the fundamental that not all are born equal. Once this process starts there has to be a third party who has to legislate this equality and that usually is …